I need help please

shaneden672

i want to build a pc after all of this stuff going on blows over, i was just looking at cases and i noticed something that might hinder me, i want to use a blue snowball mic for talking in discord/game chat but i want to use an arctis pro headset for game audio. my problem is the cases i am looking at only have one audio/mic port on the top of the case, will this affect me and is there a workaround or do i have to buy a splitter? sorry for the long post :)

You can set your pc to use the arctis pro mic and then set discord to use the blue. 

Also, the blue uses a usb, so ports shouldnt be a problem.

i7-7700k @4.9Hz/MSI GTX 1070/Gigabyte z270x-Ultra Gaming/2tb Samsung 850 Evo/16gb Corsair Vengence LPX/Lian Li 011 Dynamic/Corsair RM750x

Glorious Model O/Corsair K70 MX Brown

Windows 10 64bit

Another thing, the arctis pro also uses a usb to connect to the pc. 

i7-7700k @4.9Hz/MSI GTX 1070/Gigabyte z270x-Ultra Gaming/2tb Samsung 850 Evo/16gb Corsair Vengence LPX/Lian Li 011 Dynamic/Corsair RM750x

Windows 10 64bit

6 minutes ago, the public said:

You can set your pc to use the arctis pro mic and then set discord to use the blue. 

Also, the blue uses a usb, so ports shouldnt be a problem.

wow, i misread the first part of your question. As long as you set the default mic, in your pc sound settings, to the blue snowball everything should work as you want.

Windows 10 64bit