Help with giftcards

Hi, I know this probably isnt the correct fourms to be posting this on, but I don't know where else to ask. I'm looking for a website that sells amazon giftcards for mobile billing (mobile credit) the only ones I've found to accept credit adds £20 to the purchace for no reason.

Where do you live, that would help with the answer? Sine you mentioned pounds I'm going to assume you are in Europe?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

5 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Where do you live, that would help with the answer? Sine you mentioned pounds I'm going to assume you are in Europe?

In the uk :)

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 minutes ago, Giftcardhelp said:

not with Mobile billing.

oh...

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

oh...

Do you know any sites that transfer mobile credit to giftcards?

What are you trying to buy Amazon gift cards for? Why pay with mobile billing?

Be careful as many scammers will try to get you to hand over gift cards. Legitimate businesses will never have you pay in gift cards or have you "verify" with gift cards. Very common scam tactic.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Giftcardhelp said:

Do you know any sites that transfer mobile credit to giftcards?

I do not.

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Be careful as many scammers will try to get you to hand over gift cards. Legitimate businesses will never have you pay in gift cards or have you "verify" with gift cards. Very common scam tactic.

Good point. 👍

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

The reason that the sites that do allow you to do mobile billing charge 20 pounds to the cost is because they can because theres probably not a "legit" site that allows it.

By mobile billing you mean where you get the gift card but dont pay for it right away but they add it to your cell phone bill at the end of the month right?

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

1 hour ago, RonnieOP said:

The reason that the sites that do allow you to do mobile billing charge 20 pounds to the cost is because they can because theres probably not a "legit" site that allows it.

By mobile billing you mean where you get the gift card but dont pay for it right away but they add it to your cell phone bill at the end of the month right?

I recently checked rolled over balance and I have £400+ on there trying to use it to buy things. Battle.net allows it and I got cod mw for free with some ingame items. There are legit sites and I use to use them but the ones I use to use are nolonger about.

I recently checked rolled over balance and I have £400+ on there trying to use it to buy things. Battle.net allows it and I got cod mw for free with some ingame items. There are legit sites and I use to use them but the ones I use to use are nolonger about.

Sounds really fishy to me tbh. but i could be 100% wrong.

But the fact that the sites you used to use are no longer around make it seem sketchy as well.

9 hours ago, RonnieOP said:

Sounds really fishy to me tbh. but i could be 100% wrong.

But the fact that the sites you used to use are no longer around make it seem sketchy as well.

what's fishy about it, Loads of people have rolled over mobile balance that they use to buy things. And apparently its the future of payments, Amazon in Japan have it as an accepted payment method and will be using it in other countries next year apparently.

what's fishy about it, Loads of people have rolled over mobile balance that they use to buy things. And apparently its the future of payments, Amazon in Japan have it as an accepted payment method and will be using it in other countries next year apparently.

Like i said i could be 100% wrong. Just sounds fishy to me.

And the fact that you can only find a site that charges an extra $20 to do it because the other sites closed doesnt help it sound more legit.

I cant speak for the future of payments thing as i dont really understand what mobile rollover is. Ive never heard of that in the states.