Google Is Gifting Stadia Pro To Some YouTube Premium Subscribers

On 4/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, snakedoctor66 said:

Can confirm, I got the email the other day. Still not gonna try it though 😂

Hey! I really wanted to try this out to see if it works and I am fine with purchasing a few games in it since at this point it is much cheaper for me to try this out playing a couple of games than buying a new gaming laptop. 

So, if you're not using it, can you please give the code for this trial? I also have YT Premium, but I did not get the code. Thanks in advance!

Tried Thumper on the free demo/trial period. OK service. Bit blurry streaming, and not the best latency, but "ok" if on a laptop and have the option for this or nothing.

Still don't like the licensing/purchase options for games though.

10 hours ago, snakedoctor66 said:

It says it's only avialable for members in the UK so that could be why you didn't get one?
I can DM you the code if you wanna try it?

Sure. Would like to try it out!

Dead meme, though i hope they can stay afloat with low sub count and continue to improve. I know i'll never use it because my internet sucks but if they actually git gud, more and more people will use because the demand is there. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |