Anyone know if this monitor is any good?

Ryzenuser19

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Electriq-144Hz-FreeSync-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B07TVD1WYF/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=hdr+monitor&qid=58594611&sr=8-14

Amazon.co.uk and this monitor seems too good to be true for the price. Perhaps a future video for LTT? Because I honestly want a new monitor with hdr for under £300

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

2x MSI RX580 Gaming X 8GB

RAM

channel 1 Corsair Vengence LPX  DDR4 2133MHz 2x4GB

channel 2 Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 2x4GB

Cooler

AMD Wraith Max RGB Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Acer XZ350CU 35" 21:9 Ultrawide

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Logitech 203 Prodigy Wired

Keyboard

Logitech 213 Prodigy Wired

I don't see a problem with it but I am not very experienced when it comes to amazon, better to be safe then sorry.

I would say it's a really jank monitor. It only has the barest minimum of specs. And even then they are so minimalistic that i would really wonder if you should even consider the purchase. Now even if it IS HDR it doesn't say which class of HDR it is, which does say alot, and if anything it's not good.
Here is an article on HDR i found randomly just now https://tftcentral.co.uk/articles/hdr.htm

I didn't really read the whole thing, but i found the information i was looking for. Overall i think it's best to look for a review for this monitor even if it IS from a small tech channel or just some random guy, because any opinion from a person that actually owns it is more valid than anything that both me or the people who made it say. Since it will be a user's experience of the product.