Spectrum Mobile Mafia

Bichons500

Spectrum Mobile is the new Mafia like rules Purchased two I Phones on March 3rd didn’t like mine so I asked to return they said sure no problem I said I’d rather a I phone 8 They said out of stock and delayed another phone for 5 weeks I have to settle on a I phone 7 with 1/2 the memory ,after keeping the I phone 11 that they told me to keep and returning it They sneakily charge me $350 saying there was a nick and a scratch that don’t show up in any pictures , so I said ok send the phone back and I’ll purchase it they said that’s not our policy and won’t return it They only want the $350 no exceptions! < content removed >! This is a disgrace ! Mine D 

Edited by LogicalDrm

If they charge you for it, they should allow you to get it back. Sounds like something you could sue for.
A "scratch" (likely caused by the packaging anyway...) isn't worth 350$ off the retail price after all. They are obviously pocketing a lot of that money and will likely resell the phone for brand new/close to brand new.

The issue with the US, is that you don't have as much choices when it comes to a carrier, unless you're in a big city and even there your millage may vary, so you can't just threaten you'll go elsewhere... since where will you go.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro