Can i put google app to sleep or no on note 9?

Hey there i am asking tou a simple question and need to know your opinion in this task i am wondering if i can put the google app not the play services i mean the google app when tou see your cards and all of that i am wondering if i can put this app to sleep in the battery section like restrict the battery usage in the background in order to imorove my battery? And in any means doea thia google app have any relation with other apps on my cellphone or in pubg mobile and thank you.

Im guessing you mean this one:

Go to settings>device care>battery>app power management>sleeping apps there you scroll down to the bottom and tap add apps

you should find the google app in that list.

But if you want to improve your battery i would suggest you turn down the screen brightness and/or resolution.

I know where to go but i mean is it good to put google to sleep or will it make problems? This is my main question is it a good idea to put google app to sleep?

That i dont know. You'll have to try that for yourself.

You can remove it from sleeping apps afterwards anyway.

2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

The "Google" app is the Google search bar typically found on the homescreen which is used for quick search via typing or voice.

You can safely disable it (if allowed the option) if you dont use the search bar or voice control functions.

Thank you so much sir i appreciate your help, i am able to put the google app to sleep like i mentioned above i entered settings and device care than battery and sleeping apps and i habe put google in the sleeping apps list this is what i have done but i was affraid that doing this will make any problem in my phone ans especialy in pubg mobile so are you saying that i am safe to put google app to sleep and thank you.