Ram Bottleneck

Hey everyone, I recently just updated my 1060 3gb to a 5600 XT and every now and then, I get a but of stutter and frame loss in my games like Modern Warfare, I monitored the usage on everything and my Gpu is at %72 my Cpu is at %75 and my ram is at %90 Is my ram or any component being bottlenecked?

Specs:

- Ryzen 5 1500X 4 Core OC to 3.95 MHz

- Radeon Rx 5600 XT OC

- Asus ROG Strix B350-F Gaming Motherboard

- Gloway DDR4 2400 MHz Ram OC 3000 MHz

- 1 TB Wester Digital Blue HDD

-  120 Gb Samsung SSD

- 650 Watt PSU

is this on task manager or another resource manager?

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Get a pair 2x 8 GB sticks for a total of 16 GB. You can get a decent pair from G.Skill or Corsair DDR4 3200 MHz for about 80 USD at the moment on newegg.

You could but you will loose dual channel bandwith, that alone should give you a lot more frames. If your current module really is stable at 3000 mhz, I guess you could then run the new modules down clocked but given that ryzen performs alot better the faster the ram is, I would keep that 8 GB stick and just go with 16 GB unless you absolutely need 24 GB for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

You could but you will loose dual channel bandwith, that alone should give you a lot more frames. If your current module really is stable at 3000 mhz, I guess you could then run the new modules down clocked but given that ryzen performs alot better the faster the ram is, I would keep that 8 GB stick and just go with 16 GB unless you absolutely need 24 GB for some reason.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16),Vengeance LPX Black, Would that work? @Applefreak