Front IO audio jack Help

Heist

I need help to find where I can get a Front IO audio jack that I can wire up. I cant find anything with the connection detection. I dont know how to wire it up also. I could do it but with the connection detection I am lost. 

I know what the headers are coming off the mobo http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-015851.htm but i cant find the actual jacks. 

thanks 

What's your motherboard model?
Usually the front panel audio pins are located near the PCIe slots on the left side of the board at the bottom.

Maybe I was not clear. I modded my case and now I have to buy the items and wire up the front IO I need a Female 3.5mm or 1/8 audio jack with connection detection. I know radio shake has the jacks but not with connection detection.

Maybe I was not clear. I modded my case and now I have to buy the items and wire up the front IO I need a Female 3.5mm or 1/8 audio jack with connection detection. I know radio shake has the jacks but not with connection detection.

Connection detection is not done at the jack for PC's. Any normal TRS jack will work just fine once wired up to the front panel headers of a motherboard with jack detection capability.

You could replace the switch inside the 3.5mm jacks with a small external switch? 

Or buy one of these and take out the parts? http://www.ebay.com/itm/pc-host-case-USB-Audio-Mic-headphone-Front-I-O-Panel-/251405660549?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3a88f1f185

Connection detection is not done at the jack for PC's. Any normal TRS jack will work just fine once wired up to the front panel headers of a motherboard with jack detection capability.

I had to replace the headphone jack in my old case last year, and the jack did had a small switch inside that made contact when a plug was inserted.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I had to replace the headphone jack in my old case last year, and the jack did had a small switch inside that made contact when a plug was inserted.

Yeah, been looking into it... I can admit when I'm wrong.