AMD APUS PLS ANSWER

What is the difference bettwen A4 5300 and A4 5300B, will non B work on HP Pro 6305 Sff (and dont tell me its old and i should upgrade im not here for that)

First question - The only difference I see is the B variant doesn't natively support 1866mhz memory frequency vs the non-B variant. 

Now to your second question - no idea, you need to figure out what motherboard you have and check its manual online which will list what processors are supported.  Until then its a shot in the dark as these are proprietary motherboards and BIOS features.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

21 minutes ago, lakishaa99 said:

What is the difference bettwen A4 5300 and A4 5300B, will non B work on HP Pro 6305 Sff (and dont tell me its old and i should upgrade im not here for that)

They are identical in every way. Maybe the non B chip came with a stock cooler?

20 minutes ago, lakishaa99 said:

They are basically the same, just the B has ever so slightly better graphics.

The integrated Graphics is a Radeon HD 7480D.

http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/197/AMD_A4-Series_A4-5300_vs_AMD_A4-Series_A4-5300B.html

I'd say it SHOULD work, but knowing companies like HP they use OEM parts that are 'HP' branded and recognized in the bios.

You can try but it really comes down to HP, if they were being a dick or not.

The "B" is for Trinity "Business Class" processor mostly shipped with Dell and HP office desktop systems.

Looks like the desktop system supports A10 5800B processor which would be a little more desirable over the 5300B.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-compaq-pro-6305-small-form-factor-pc/5296265/document/c03522674

Since most OEM boards are pretty restricted, it would not be a shock if a non "B" cpu did not work. But you won't really know until you try it.

Odds are as is, 50%.

My true question is will that MB support A8 5500 Quad Core ( on the HP site manual said that 5500B will work but nothing about non B variant) chipset is A75 and as far as i know chipset can support it.

I cant find any FM2 5xxx B cpus in my country,only non B,and shipping to me is approx 30days with 30% tax on paid price.

32 minutes ago, lakishaa99 said:

HP Pro 6305 Sff

look into HP documentation, they are REALLY detailed in hardware support.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

look into HP documentation, they are REALLY detailed in hardware support.

Read people I already linked it.

I already did,but they say only these 4 cpus is supported,and i found on their site BIOS update,it says in changelog that they upgraded microcode and support for AMD A 6xxx B(Piledriver) but still nothing on non B

Just now, lakishaa99 said:

I already did,but they say only these 4 cpus is supported,and i found on their site BIOS update,it says in changelog that they upgraded microcode and support for AMD A 6xxx B(Piledriver) but still nothing on non B

that is probably all it can support, OEM manufactures most times only code what is going to be used in their product line. Probably stuck to finding a B series APU.

If someone has tried it i mean with non B pls post,i dont want to buy 40-50$ cpu and found that it wont work,avg salary in my country is 300$

Right. That means it supports those Cpus. 

Your chances are 50%. It does or does not post with a non B chip. 

In the past, I've seen boards post without the Cpu being on the support list. 

That processor is worth maybe all of 15 dollars (US), I think it's worth a shot to try it, in my opinion.

If someone has tried it i mean with non B pls post,i dont want to buy 40-50$ cpu and found that it wont work,avg salary in my country is 300$

50$?? What is your country sir?

Serbia,balkans.

Ah, ok. Now I understand much better.

Can you return the Cpu if it does not work? This is an option.

Depends on person,but mostly they wont accept returns,its not like ebay where u are protected by site,this site is just trade between ppl no guarantees.

Depends on person,but mostly they wont accept returns,its not like ebay where u are protected by site,this site is just trade between ppl no guarantees.

I am not going to say yes to purchase the processor for that motherboard. OEM boards are typically strict and very simple. Turn on and use like the xbox.

I'm going to say no, the non "B" model is not going to work. Because I don't want you to find out the hard way...... and loose money for nothing. 

I bought it for 36$, Amd A4 5300B,integrated gpu,4gb ddr3 1600,320gb hdd

Installed fresh Windows and installed Nes and Psx emulators. Pc is for my mom,its a little nostalgic so i supprised her,she is not heavy on cpu but i wanted to upgrade for more power in browser and some newer games,its connected to JVC 40inch 1080p TV so its nice to play some more demanding games.But thanks for help and time,i appriciate it.