Installing windows

First time posting.... sorry if there I posted wrong. 

Parts:

ASUS PIME X470-PRO motherboard

AMD Ryzen7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM 16GB

ADATA SU655 240GB SSD

I just bought a new computer and put it all together. Everything seemed to turn on but for some reason I can not install windows 10 on it or well I can but after I get to the partition screen and I click next it does the install process and then says "windows needs to restart to complete" then it just does a continuous loop. I am installing windows via USB that I made using the windows media creation tool.

I have 1 SSD and 2 HDD hard drives plugged. I have the two HDDs plugged into the SATA slot 1 and 2 while the SSD is plugged into SATA slot 4. The first issue I was having was that the SSD was not even showing up in boot priority. I fixed this by going into "advanced mode" then to "Boot" and clickin Hard Drive BBS Priorities where it allowed me to put in the SSD. Sadly this did not fix my issue with installing windows...

I also do not understand this UEFI thing in my boot options for the USB Windows I made there is a UEFI: USB Flash Drive and a "USB flash drive" and I am not sure which one I should even be using but I tried both and neither worked.

I don't understand the CSM or how secure boot works but I tried multiple different things and lost track of what I tried and haven't tried. I am at an absolute loss if anyone has any recommendations.

Let me know if more information is needed and what information is needed.

20 minutes ago, MezPez said:

First time posting.... sorry if there I posted wrong. 

Parts:

ASUS PIME X470-PRO motherboard

AMD Ryzen7 2700 Eight-Core Processor

RAM 16GB

ADATA SU655 240GB SSD

I just bought a new computer and put it all together. Everything seemed to turn on but for some reason I can not install windows 10 on it or well I can but after I get to the partition screen and I click next it does the install process and then says "windows needs to restart to complete" then it just does a continuous loop. I am installing windows via USB that I made using the windows media creation tool.

I have 1 SSD and 2 HDD hard drives plugged. I have the two HDDs plugged into the SATA slot 1 and 2 while the SSD is plugged into SATA slot 4. The first issue I was having was that the SSD was not even showing up in boot priority. I fixed this by going into "advanced mode" then to "Boot" and clickin Hard Drive BBS Priorities where it allowed me to put in the SSD. Sadly this did not fix my issue with installing windows...

I also do not understand this UEFI thing in my boot options for the USB Windows I made there is a UEFI: USB Flash Drive and a "USB flash drive" and I am not sure which one I should even be using but I tried both and neither worked.

I don't understand the CSM or how secure boot works but I tried multiple different things and lost track of what I tried and haven't tried. I am at an absolute loss if anyone has any recommendations.

Let me know if more information is needed and what information is needed.

You need to remove the USB in between restarts, otherwise installation will loop

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

7 minutes ago, ImAyaanKhan said:

You need to remove the USB in between restarts, otherwise installation will loop

Sadly this did not work :( when I load it without the usb in there it shows the windows symbol saying "getting ready" with the little circle. Then stops to a black screen and sends me back to a restart. It stopped the loop... just didn't go any further then windows symbol "getting ready".

2 minutes ago, MezPez said:

Sadly this did not work :( when I load it without the usb in there it shows the windows symbol saying "getting ready" with the little circle. Then stops to a black screen and sends me back to a restart. It stopped the loop... just didn't go any further then windows symbol "getting ready".

FOUND THE ISSUE IT WAS set to only boot in legacy mode so it kept stopping just before loading.

2 minutes ago, MezPez said:

rewrite the ISO to the usb again

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Just now, MezPez said:

FOUND THE ISSUE IT WAS set to only boot in legacy mode so it kept stopping just before loading.

Ah alright

Just now, MezPez said:

Makes sense, as legacy mode disables EFI