Powerbank that you can charge wirelessly?

Hi all,

Do you know if powerbanks and portable batteries with the ability to be charged wirelessly exist? I'm not talking about wirelessly charging a phone from the power bank, but putting the powerbank itself on a wireless charger to refill it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

On 3/28/2020 at 9:29 PM, huilun02 said:

Here you go

Its a powerbank that can charge phones wirelessly. And the powerbank itself has its own internal receiver to be charged wirelessly. So you can run completely wireless to complement your already wireless phone.

It has USB ports and can also charge and be charged with standard cables.

Apparently the Amazon user reviews say that there are other powerbanks like this but cost more. They did not mention the name and I could not find said alternatives. Also I need to sleep. See you tomorrow.

Thanks! Will check it.

🌹

On 3/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, Tsab said:

Hi all,

Do you know if powerbanks and portable batteries with the ability to be charged wirelessly exist? I'm not talking about wirelessly charging a phone from the power bank, but putting the powerbank itself on a wireless charger to refill it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Can I ask why? A wire charges the bank a lot faster.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

22 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

Can I ask why? A wire charges the bank a lot faster.

I have a few wireless chargers at home that I can throw a battery (or two) like this on for a long time. I like the idea of pick and go if I need them, but if I don't, just throw them on there and forget about them.