Who has the most janky folding solution?

I started folding way back in 2004, I wish I had some pictures of the stuff I strung together back in the day.  A member of another forum helped me get a diskless farm going, basically it was a PXE linux boot server that allowed other PC's to boot off the network and fold full time.  These were the days when hitting 100k total points was a big deal.  With all the recent focus on F@H it's brought me great nostalgia for the "good old days" and has had me reading many forum posts from a decade and a half ago.  I'm up to 3 GPU's folding as many WU's as I'm assigned and it feels good to be back in the fold 😄.  Unfortunately my ASRock B450 pro4 motherboard in my living room VR rig will not detect anything connected into the second 16x PCIe slot so I had to get creative.  It's janky but it works 😅.  I was running that GPU in my computer room on my secondary Unraid server but it was just too much heat being generated in one room. 

Anyone else have any jank setups they care to share?  Whether you are new to folding or been at it for many years, I thank you for your contribution!

Also a quick note to do a put some thought into your folding efforts, my power usage has gone up quite a bit watching my daily usage graph from my electrical company.  I'm strictly folding on GPU's to maximize contribution vs watts used / heat generated.  If you have any "borgs" (PC's that you do not own or pay for power consumption on) only do so with permission, no matter how "robin hood" this practice is.

20200328_100856.thumb.jpg.8c98458a6f4b7ae873f0e334f61220d0.jpg1065317842_SereniaFolding.thumb.png.80fda885d0c30e942d44c35cf6c4af9d.png