Constent blue screens

Hi, so my PC (R5 3600x, 16gb DDR4, RTX 2070 SUPER) blue screens a lot and I don't know why. I did a fresh install, underclocked my ram, my CPU, my GPU drivers are ok. Every blue screen has a different error. help?

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

sounds like a ram problem. what motherboard do you have? do you have ram in slots 2 and 4? xmp enabled?

I have 3 stick (yeah I know) in 2,3,4. Mobo is Asus Prime B350 plus and XMP is off

Just now, _CrisisRogue said:

I have 3 stick (yeah I know) in 2,3,4. Mobo is Asus Prime B350 plus and XMP is off

that's the reason of the blue screens. ryzen is very fussy with the ram. leave just two sticks in slots 2 and 4, enable xmp and it should work

Just now, boggy77 said:

that's the reason of the blue screens. ryzen is very fussy with the ram. leave just two sticks in slots 2 and 4, enable xmp and it should work

I had a 1600 and a 2600 before and it worked fine though, i don't know why the 3600x would be different

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

try a bios update

Up to date too, maybe the next one will fix it, the one I have is from december I think but I updated it 4 days ago

6 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

I'll try it after what im doing is done