I need help :(

Bon

I just installed my 1600 today but I ran the UserBenchmark test and it said it was performing way below average, any tips to help me out?

1 minute ago, Bon said:

I just installed my 1600 today but I ran the UserBenchmark test and it said it was performing way below average, any tips to help me out?

No tips for you.

(kidding)

Please give a list (complete) of system specs.

What speed is the memory running? 2133Mt/s (1067mhz) ?

CPU: AMD 1600

GPU: RTX 2070

Motherboard: B450M Pro4

Ram: Adata 3000MHz 2x8GB

Do you need to know anything else? I have 0 tech iq. 

500GB SSD

34 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

No tips for you.

(kidding)

Please give a list (complete) of system specs.

What speed is the memory running? 2133Mt/s (1067mhz) ?

144hz monitor, AOC

First, you want the two sticks of memory installed in the 2nd and 4th slots labeled A2 and B2.

You want to download Cpu-Z and open it up and click the memory tab. It's likely running default 2133m/t-s (1067mhz) which is bone stock and relatively slow.

Once you've confirmed this frequency, you will next restart the PC and enter the bios. 

To make simple increase in performance, increase the memory frequency up from 2133mhz. 

You can try to set DOCP to enable and see if the system will just run the memory from that, but some people don't get so lucky.

Reason being is your particular board only supports (officially) up to 2933mhz.... yea 66mhz difference isn't a lot, but can prevent post up. 

You can manually set a higher memory voltage up to 1.35v is fine and manually increase memory speed from 2133 one click at a time. 

Test each frequency in windows with perhaps some stress test software and of course gaming AAA titles do good for loads on memory.

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

First, you want the two sticks of memory installed in the 2nd and 4th slots labeled A2 and B2.

You want to download Cpu-Z and open it up and click the memory tab. It's likely running default 2133m/t-s (1067mhz) which is bone stock and relatively slow.

Once you've confirmed this frequency, you will next restart the PC and enter the bios. 

To make simple increase in performance, increase the memory frequency up from 2133mhz. 

You can try to set DOCP to enable and see if the system will just run the memory from that, but some people don't get so lucky.

Reason being is your particular board only supports (officially) up to 2933mhz.... yea 66mhz difference isn't a lot, but can prevent post up. 

You can manually set a higher memory voltage up to 1.35v is fine and manually increase memory speed from 2133 one click at a time. 

Test each frequency in windows with perhaps some stress test software and of course gaming AAA titles do good for loads on memory.

I couldn’t even find DOCP, looked around for a little bit but to no avail 

7 hours ago, Bon said:

Most of those benchmarks are probably people who have overclocked theirs so if yours is stock then it won't compare favorably.

Try overclocking your CPU and re run the bench and see what happens

9 hours ago, Bon said:

What's your temps?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: