No display

ImBumi
Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,
23 minutes ago, ImBumi said:

Edit 2: the orange led says DRAM and the bottom red led says SB_PWR.

Okay in that case it's just DRAM, as SB_PWR is supposed to be on

Heyo,

Im testing out my pc with back up parts after an aio leak a couple of days ago but my monitor doesn't seem to be getting any signal. Im noticing this steady orange light when i turn it on.

Everything was turned off when the leak happened and from what i can tell, my gpu took all the coolant (leak was more of a consistent dripping spaced a few minutes from each other). I've soaked up everything that i could and allowed everything to air dry for more than 48 hours.

Im testing it out to see which are damaged so it can be replaced by my aio warranty. Any idea why im not getting any display? Any methods i should to rule out other causes?

Edit: I just noticed there's also a solid red light at the bottom right corner of the mobo below the gpu.

IMG_20200313_182900.jpg

Edited by ImBumi

19 minutes ago, ImBumi said:

Edit: I just noticed there's also a solid red light at the bottom right corner of the mobo below the gpu.

List your specs, how am I supposed to know what that red light is supposed to be?

19 minutes ago, ImBumi said:

Im testing out my pc with back up parts after an aio leak a couple of days ago but my monitor doesn't seem to be getting any signal. Im noticing this steady orange light when i turn it on.

Since this is an ASUS motherboard an orange light means there's an issue with DRAM, remove all your sticks and try again with only one.

Though I'm not sure if that's the case as I don't know where the Debug LEDs are located since you didn't specify the board, if the Debug LED is located in the bottom corner then a red light means CPU error.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

23 minutes ago, ImBumi said:

2 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

They were working just fine before the leak. I'll try moving them around and the 1 stick only method and see if it works.

58 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

I am back up and running again. Sending this response through my PC now, just switched the places of 2 sticks. Thanks a lot for the help! :)

5 minutes ago, ImBumi said:

I am back up and running again. Sending this response through my PC now, just switched the places of 2 sticks. Thanks a lot for the help! :)

Glad it worked out :D