Pc wont start

So, im building my friends pc with a Rog Strix z390-f gaming motherboard and a lian li lancool one digital case, and i have an issue with the system panel/front io stuff.

Simply, the pc wont start, everything else is wired correctly, except i cant figure out why the pc wont start, im pretty sure its the power sw 2 pin cable (power sw and CH) but i have never heard of ch in these pins and i’ve built pc’s before

70605617-43C1-4689-9B4A-915001ECDB65.jpeg

Also the mobo does receive power since all the led on the mobo and gpu light up

Can you take a screwdriver and short the power pins on the motherboard to turn it on?

9 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Can you take a screwdriver and short the power pins on the motherboard to turn it on?

Tried that multiple times, and nothing, but its odd since the mobo still gets atleast some power to light up the led etc

Take out all but what's necessary from the system. Make sure the motherboard has all the standoffs. Unplug and double check your psu connections.

If it's got an intel processor, don't put in the graphics card and try booting with just the processor, 1 stick of memory and the power supply.

*What's the full system spec list?*

Just now, NinJake said:

Take out all but what's necessary from the system. Make sure the motherboard has all the standoffs. Unplug and double check your psu connections.

If it's got an intel processor, don't put in the graphics card and try booting with just the processor, 1 stick of memory and the power supply.

*What's the full system spec list?*

Full system specs:

intel i7-9700k

asus rog strix z390-f

asus strix rtx 2070

corsair vengeance rgb pro 3600mhz (2x8)

silverstone strider gold 850w 80 plus gold

we are also just about to take it apart and build it again without the case and try again