Remote Support Suggestions??

I am in talks with a company who would like to contract me to provide remote support. What remote assistance platforms do people suggest and why? I don't mind paying for something, but this is a small contract only supporting 10 users and I am not sure if I plan to grow this side-business. I really don't want to be stuck paying $600+ a year for one of the A-list providers.

Requirements:

• Professional and easy to use (don't want to feel like I have to give them technical instructions just to get a session started)
  • Can't have any kind of "free for personal use" quantifier (again, happy to pay if the price is reasonable)
  • User can initiate simply by going to a webpage, no need to have software pre-installed or configured.
  • Must be able to interact with UAC prompts and elevated windows
  • Able to transverse the public internet (I will have VPN access, so not a hard requirement, but would be nice).

Note: I am only looking for remote support. I don't mind using VPN + RDP for remote access when I do not need to interact with the user's session.

One thought you may have already looked at:

What systems they have may matter a lot.  Some stuff works better with remote support than other stuff.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

if you will be providing windows 10 support, windows already has a built in remote suppport option for free. It is called quick assist. only avialable on windows 10. not sure if there are any limitations with the business thing

3 hours ago, Saksham said:

if you will be providing windows 10 support, windows already has a built in remote suppport option for free. It is called quick assist. only avialable on windows 10. not sure if there are any limitations with the business thing

Interesting, I will have to look into that. I have used Windows Remote Assistance before, but felt like it never worked well unless you were on the same network. I will have to see if this seems to work better.

2 hours ago, sphbecker said:

Interesting, I will have to look into that. I have used Windows Remote Assistance before, but felt like it never worked well unless you were on the same network. I will have to see if this seems to work better.

its limited to the case of being only windows 10, but it works through the internet so it should work across networks. It was mainly designed to help tech people help their family grandparents who need help, so it probalby will not have any advanced features, but you can have a try and see if it is enough