guide me for basic things

sohail14

i have msi meg x570 and 1070 , i have few questions 

1. where to download all drivers for motherboard , drivers like x570 chipset , realtek ,  PIDE/SATA , lan driver and other drivers ? some people said always download chipset from intel or amd . 

2. can i use dragon center live update for updating all drivers and software upto date ? dragon center user scenario have 3 modes what should i choose ( i attached image ) and it is safe to use ? also some people said dragon center override bios setting that mean its unsafe ?

3. sometimes bios update makes damage on bios chip true ? also what makes bios damage or other chip damage . is that possible drivers can damage hardware on motherboard ?

4. i have problem that with using browser i get 60 below temp then suddenly hit 70 then 55 or something and then suddenly hit again 70 temp repeatedly happening why ? im using amd cooler with 3800x note without gaming or heavy use , is that something chipset driver problem or what ?

thank you for helping me , i have lot of questions here . sorry if i do mistake or something 

ghfgh.PNG

4 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

1.) from MSI's support tab on their page about your motherboard

2.) i use dragon centre for lighting and nothing else. it's bloatware at best. update your stuff manually and overclock your stuff manually. not only do you avoid having a program potentially set unsafe voltages because it's the "best" overclock according to some algorithm but you get to know your hardware better when you play around with it's capabilities yourself.

3.) updating the contents of any memory carries the risk of data corruption. drivers are software entities and are extremely unlikely to physically damage components.

4.) your temperature spikes around as the load on your CPU increases and decreases. browsing is not one constant, flat workload. your temperatures sound higher than i'd expect however so you may wish to re-mount and re-paste your cooler. if you have a 3800x then your cooler is likely the wraith prism rgb. the stock paste that comes on that has been fairly dry in my experience. replacing it with something like NT-H2 would likely yield better results.

in dragon center user scenario i choose balance mode and now my temp is 43 average . and can i reset my bios to default setting ?

1 minute ago, yaboistar said:

you can clear your bios if you like, you'll lose any cpu and memory overclock settings, storage configurations and potentially fan profiles but sure, you can do that.

like i said i don't use dragon centre so i have no idea what alteration that's made to your computer

yeah but is that safe to use balance settings in that software ? any idea