CollegeBoard Error

Go to solution Solved by jtmoseley,

Solved. Apparently you have to use a special "lockdown" browser. Kind of stupid, apparently ChromeOS is secure enough that it can stay in a normal chrome browser, but windows users need a full on test mode program that blocks all other screens and shuts the program down if you alt-tab. Cool. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was unable to find anything about it from Google. Figured you guys might know something. My AP Chemistry teacher assigned an online test over the AP Classroom on CollegeBoard.org. Unfortunately, I am unable to open these assessments, as it gives me this error:  " GraphQL error: This assessment requires a secure browser. " 

I tried to open it on Windows 10 in Chrome, Firefox, Windows Edge, and on my phone with Chrome. All of them gave the same error. However, for some reason assignments on CollegeBoard that are not listed as assessments, and only as practice, load up fine.

Here's the kicker: It opens up perfectly fine on any Chromebook, but unfortunately I don't own one. I'm not really sure what to do other than talk to my teacher. Any help would be appreciated :)

In the picture, Unit 7 and 8 progress checks are what I am attempting to open. 7.1 Equilibiria loads up fine though.

IMG_20200304_211835.thumb.jpg.a9b86fb08f925fdd7b6a1587e876eed0.jpg

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

Solved. Apparently you have to use a special "lockdown" browser. Kind of stupid, apparently ChromeOS is secure enough that it can stay in a normal chrome browser, but windows users need a full on test mode program that blocks all other screens and shuts the program down if you alt-tab. Cool. 

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen