Xbox one titanfall beta code

falloutguy

D:

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

who even has an Xbox One?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

^ LMAO Free key for you.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I don't have a xbox one...waiting for prices to drop and halo 5 and maybe even destiny to be released..and pickup a copy of gt5 but the online live subscription is the biggest issue so might not :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I don't have a xbox one...waiting for prices to drop and halo 5 and maybe even destiny to be released..and pickup a copy of gt5 but the online live subscription is the biggest issue so might not :(

It's not that bad. This weekend is free Gold and Microsoft has a discount of their 12 month subscriptions from $59.99 to $39.99.

Source: http://asia.cnet.com/dear-gamers-xbox-live-gold-is-free-this-valentines-weekend-62223647.htm

It's not that bad. This weekend is free Gold and Microsoft has a discount of their 12 month subscriptions from $59.99 to $39.99.

Source: http://asia.cnet.com/dear-gamers-xbox-live-gold-is-free-this-valentines-weekend-62223647.htm

Oh very nice :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Oh very nice :D

Yea. I have a Xbox 360 right now but going to wait for the summer to get a Xbox One.