computer wont start please help!!!

V3noe
Go to solution Solved by OdiumDolt,

i would try to clear your CMOS first. it sounds like a half dead motherboard, or BIOS. if its BIOS that could be bad, but clearing the CMOS might fix it. If not, your motherboard might have a bios flashback, where you can flash a old bios to see if that would work.

hi i plugged in a second monitor and my computer wont even start i mean it will sometimes but only to the blue screen and with different errors like this one 0xc0000428 and turns off after a couple seconds 

and the vga light on the motherboard lights red and sometimes theres not even signal being send to my monitor can somebody help me please 

also my rgb on the graphic card doesn't shine on start up i dont know if it means something and i cant remember if it did before

but fans on the card spin 

sorry if something doesn't make sense in what i just wrote i just bought that pc for my own money and im just stressed that i broke something

specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: GIGABYTE Geforce RTX 2060 SUPER

Motherboard: Aorus B450 PRO

RAM: HyperX Predator RGB 3200MHz x2 8GB

M.2: XPG Spectrix S40G RGB 1TB

be quiet system power 9 600w

i entered bios and after couple second its just freezes and nothing happens 

7 minutes ago, V3noe said:

second monitor

So, if you take this off, does the system behave?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

yes i plugged out the second monitor nothing changed still the same thing

I feel like we aren't getting the whole story. Your system doesn't just fucking die because you plug a monitor in.

Either way, sounds like a GPU issue. Hopefully it's under warranty.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I feel like we aren't getting the whole story. Your system doesn't just fucking die because you plug a monitor in.

Either way, sounds like a GPU issue. Hopefully it's under warranty.

yeah i know it sounds weird but i dont know wtf happend it is under warranty i will try to send it back

10 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

So, if you take this off, does the system behave?

yes i plugged out the second monitor nothing changed still the same thing 

i also sometimes get a black screen with a white line 

Try a system repair via a window bootable media, looks like you have relatively new hardware. I do not think the monitor broke the card unless something crazy happened like the hdmi cable was forced in the wrong way. Also make sure the graphics card is not loose and is locked into place, check physical layer first.

1 minute ago, jjbeebe said:

Try a system repair via a window bootable media, looks like you have relatively new hardware. I do not think the monitor broke the card unless something crazy happened like the hdmi cable was forced in the wrong way. Also make sure the graphics card is not loose and locked into place, check physical layer first.

i give up man i will send the pc to a professional im scared that i will fuck something up again 

12 minutes ago, The_Geek said:

B450 strikes again....

do you think its the motherboard?

It is hard to say with only the information you provided. If there are issues when you are in the bios, that's usually not a good sign. You can try to reset to factory and disable XMP profiles and any overclocking to rule those out as possible issues. Updating the bios can also solve issues, but is not always necessary. 

1 minute ago, jjbeebe said:

It is hard to say with only the information you provided. If there are issues when you are in the bios, that's usually not a good sign. You can try to reset to factory and disable XMP profiles and any overclocking to rule those out as possible issues. Updating the bios can also solve issues, but is not always necessary. 

i cant even do anything on the computer cause its freezes after i turn it on

please provide more information on what happened in the bios. 

could be a motherboard issue. your rocking a B450, which is a great budget board, but ive had one of them die randomly on me before. 

i would try to clear your CMOS first. it sounds like a half dead motherboard, or BIOS. if its BIOS that could be bad, but clearing the CMOS might fix it. If not, your motherboard might have a bios flashback, where you can flash a old bios to see if that would work.

1 minute ago, OdiumDolt said:

That's what i was just typing lol, use the Clear CMOS jumper and/or what he said, worth a shot before giving up. 

6 minutes ago, jjbeebe said:

you can't get to the bios?

i can but when im in bios it freezes after couple seconds and the same issue if i get to boot screen 

5 minutes ago, OdiumDolt said:

what can i do if its the bios buy a new motherboard or?

9 minutes ago, OdiumDolt said:

OMFG MAN I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN WHATS YOUR PAYPAL I WILL PAY YOU FR THANKS IT WORKED 

wait, before you start using ur pc willy nilly, i would run benchmarks and such, to make sure it doesn't crash

1 minute ago, OdiumDolt said:

dont pay me happy it worked

thank you again man