Suggestions?

Looking for a cheap or semi free online program for a one-time use of designing a closet space. Nothing fancy of course, I just need 2D layout of a floor space.

I am aware there are some out there but if anyone has used a decent one, point me in that direction.

Reason: I have drawn out many layouts before, I just want to try it digitally this time around to see if its worth the spending money on. For some odd reason having a difficult time scaling down this particular project onto the paper (im using plain 'ol letter sized paper, I know its not the usual drawing paper but its a small project) I am using this time. I have tried on Paint but it just doesn't look right.

I do not care of there is a watermark or not.

Thanks in advance.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Even mods needs help now and then, huh. :) 

The only tool I know of is Sketchup. Yes, it's a 3D program, but it is possible to make a 2D floor plan:

https://mastersketchup.com/sketchup-tutorial-how-to-create-a-quick-floor-plan/

This is what my brain could think of at 4:26 in the morning xD

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17 minutes ago, Uptivuptiz said:

Even mods needs help now and then, huh. :) 

The only tool I know of is Sketchup. Yes, it's a 3D program, but it is possible to make a 2D floor plan:

https://mastersketchup.com/sketchup-tutorial-how-to-create-a-quick-floor-plan/

This is what my brain could think of at 4:26 in the morning xD

Thanks I will check it out.

Like I said, I normally do all my layouts by hand but being that I do so much with electronics I thought I would give it a try.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

@Uptivuptiz awesome! that site worked out for exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

@Uptivuptiz awesome! that site worked out for exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Happy I could help :) 

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯