How to choose the right phone/screen size?

ManOfDisguise

I have a Motorola Razr now but I wana get an upgrade in the near future( HTC M8 or might switch to iPhone - Apple is getting to me with their awesome design and build quality!). The Motorola phone I have has a 4.3" screen i think and I dont know how much bigger I want to go. Is there any guide on how to choose the right phone/screen size? My hand is around 19cm from base of palm to top of middle finger.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I guess Any 4.5 inch will do. A phablet? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I don't think there could be a guide because the screen size goes hand to hand with the bezel, for exapmple an xperia z1 compact is about the same size of a moto x, but the xperia has a 4.3" display and the Moto x has a 4.7" display, so i guess you will have to try it out first or try a similary sized phone. Also many flagships you have to use them pretty much with 2 hands, i have a 4" phone but at least i can reach all the screen with no problems using it with 1 hand.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

go to the store and try them out, see what you like. Like people said though, you have to get used to bigger screens

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I have a Nexus 5 and while the 5" screen isn't always perfect for one hand use, most of the time it isn't an issue. I wouldn't go back to a small screen. Before this phone I had the iPhone 4 which I thought I didn't mind, but I find the 5" screen to be much more enjoyable.