Silent Wings 2 on a Rad??

Hey,

I know silent wings are not called "Static pressure fans" but has any one expirience with them used for Whatercooling?

Normaly I would buy some NF-F12 but I hate the desing. And now my rig has to have black fans.

THX

Mounting the Silent Wings 2 to rads are a pain. If you're looking at 120mm fans Scythe Gentle Typhoons would be a good choice.

Mounting the Silent Wings 2 to rads are a pain. If you're looking at 120mm fans Scythe Gentle Typhoons would be a good choice.

Why a pain?

And are they also VERY silent?

And anny 140mm Fans?

Why a pain?

And are they also VERY silent?

The Silent Wings 2 use a mounting system that is very different from any other fans. As for the Scythe GT's they have been the benchmark fan for yeeeaaaars, but only come in a 120mm version. They become very quiet when you throttle them a bit, and even with Noctua and other newer big brands I still tend to gravitate towards the GT's for rad fans. As for 140mm there really isn't a whole lot of good rad fans, you're much better sticking to 120mm rads.

The Silent Wings 2 use a mounting system that is very different from any other fans. As for the Scythe GT's they have been the benchmark fan for yeeeaaaars, but only come in a 120mm version. They become very quiet when you throttle them a bit, and even with Noctua and other newer big brands I still tend to gravitate towards the GT's for rad fans. As for 140mm there really isn't a whole lot of good rad fans, you're much better sticking to 120mm rads.

Yao I heard about the mounting system. But I thought it would work on rads to...

Thanks a lot man!