Buying a motherboard

Hello I am new the the forms sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I am trying to find the different online stores to buy Asus motherboards, I am buying all of my other parts from the manufacture websites and would like to do that with the motherboard but Asus does not have an online shop, so I am wondering what are my options for buying one in the US. 

1 minute ago, Hypotheermia said:

Hello I am new the the forms sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I am trying to find the different online stores to buy Asus motherboards, I am buying all of my other parts from the manufacture websites and would like to do that with the motherboard but Asus does not have an online shop, so I am wondering what are my options for buying one in the US. 

Amazon or Newegg.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

Just now, Xiee said:

Amazon or Newegg.

Are those the only 2 options that I have? 

3 minutes ago, Hypotheermia said:

Are those the only 2 options that I have? 

No, but those are the stores with likely the most stock and most variety for Asus boards.

You can also try Best Buy or Walmart as well.

私はオタクではありません。

1 minute ago, Xiee said:

No, but those are the stores with likely the most stock and most variety for Asus boards.

You can try Best Buy, even some Walmart stores.

Hate to admit it, But I've bought tech from Walmart online. Don't shame me!

1 minute ago, Xiee said:

You can try Best Buy, even some Walmart stores.

So I just looked on amazon and they have my board advertised sold and shipped buy amazon for half the price of Newegg any idea why?

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HCXT591/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sLjvEb89H0BSP

Just now, Hypotheermia said:

So I just looked on amazon and they have my board advertised sold and shipped buy amazon for half the price of Newegg any idea why?

ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 802.11AC Wi-Fi https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HCXT591/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sLjvEb89H0BSP

Newegg has gotten pricey through the years, but tend to have a large selection.

Just now, Hypotheermia said:

Sometimes Amazon will have special offers on stuff and sales on particular items.

Sometimes Amazon just has lower prices than Newegg and vice versa.

私はオタクではありません。

9 minutes ago, Hypotheermia said:

but I am trying to find the different online stores to buy Asus motherboards

What country are you in?

Just now, Xiee said:

Sometimes Amazon will have special offers on stuff and sales on particular items.

Sometimes Amazon just has lower prices than Newegg and vice versa.

So based on that link I sent do you think it is real or a good buy? Or should I stick with Newegg where the price is more legit

1 minute ago, Hypotheermia said:

The US

Very large country, 350M people and 50 states. There are regional stores that sell online you know.

2 minutes ago, Hypotheermia said:

So based on that link I sent do you think it is real or a good buy? Or should I stick with Newegg where the price is more legit

Just get the one with Amazon. They have some sort of buyer's protection. I'm not sure about Newegg as I haven't purchased form them yet.

How about a traditional brick and mortar store? Since you're in the US, why not check if there's a Microcenter near your area?

私はオタクではありません。

That's a good price for the Maximus Hero. I'd go for the Amazon purchase on this one fo sho!