Is this true

Somebody told me that sometimes ram can't work because of hdd problem

Is that true

First time ever heard of it. And doesnt make the slightest bit of sense from what i know.

Appears to be random nonsense that sometimes appears when bad excuses are made, or when missunderstandings occur. 

28 minutes ago, Budget gamerXD said:

Somebody told me that sometimes ram can't work because of hdd problem

Is that true

Not even remotely, the two things have no direct connection at all. You should ask the person to explain how that's possible and let us know what they say.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I would love to hear the explanation behind this one.

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro