Recording issue

rosankarel

hi, i need help, i am having some issue while recording audio. i have attached a sample audio. there is this static sound which is ruining my audio every time i record, 

test.mp3

Is the noise there when you are recording silence(no instrument) too? 

In the simplest sense, audio clipping is a form of waveform distortion. When an amplifier is pushed beyond its maximum limit, it goes into overdrive. The overdriven signal causes the amplifier to attempt to produce an output voltage beyond its capability, which is when clipping occurs.

Plug everything into one power outlet

When you get electronic interference with your hardware (as I still have in some of your recordings), keep all your hardware plugged into the same outlet via surge protector. Also ensure your hardware is not in close proximity with other pieces (like audio cables sitting on power adapters—I made this mistake recently).

Use a USB adapter

If you record directly into your computer, converting that analog audio signal to digital before in reaches your computer has proven an effective method for reducing computer interference noise. Get either an adapter with 3.5 MM jacks or a Behringer U Control UCA202 USB Audio Interface for RCA jacks. This works great for desktops and notebooks.

Also you can remove noise after you have recorded with software.

i am using a usb condenser micrphone. so should i use audio interface or something?