Most Comfortable Headphones/ Headset under $100

nixproducer

So, I Have Been Using My Razer kraken pros for some time now and i just can not get used to the feeling when the drivers touch my ears and it gets painful after a couple hours and i have been looking for a while now and i do not really care if it is a headset or if it is headphones but i do need a Ok mic because i am starting to record some videos with my friends for fun and i just really want it to be comfortable, thanks

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Do You think that the mic is good enough quality for videos

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I Have $90 and stretch it to 100$ at most i do really like those and want them but do you think that i should wait and save up for them

What type of videos? This mic is a clip on for your headphones cable but has a very good quality for its size.

Youtube, Mainly minecraft videos and other games but I am just doing them for fun, but mainly i need it for talking to my friends and also could you recommend me one with pleather earcups i do prefer it but i do not mind cloth but i like the feel of pleather more

Youtube, Mainly minecraft videos and other games but I am just doing them for fun, but mainly i need it for talking to my friends and also could you recommend me one with pleather earcups i do prefer it but i do not mind cloth but i like the feel of pleather more

The mic is great, I got one and cannot believe how good it is for the price.

The mic is great, I got one and cannot believe how good it is for the price.

Ok Thank you, now I know that the mic is good quality because it really does not look that way from the picturs

I would not use the Zalman mic for serious videos, but assuming you were using your previous headset mic then you might not care.

Ok Thank you, now I know that the mic is good quality because it really does not look that way from the picturs

The Zalman mic is as good as, if not better than anything you'd find in a gaming headset with your budget. If you are serious about recording quality, then you need to get a proper desk mic, such as Blue Snowball. In which case, you should take a look at it + Pioneer SE-A1000 headphones on Amazon.

The Zalman mic is as good as, if not better than anything you'd find in a gaming headset with your budget. If you are serious about recording quality, then you need to get a proper desk mic, such as Blue Snowball. In which case, you should take a look at it + Pioneer SE-A1000 headphones on Amazon.

Yeah I thought that mic would be good for now but once, or if i get serious i would get a desktop mic.

You should get that pair of senn`s before the price go up again. You can`t get better headphones at that price. I know that every person have different tastes but cloth earcups are better because you don`t sweat like with leather earcups, you can wash them easily and are very soft. 

Ok Thank you i may order them this weekend or next week.