slow boot times amd

d00m1ord

so I upgraded my pc last year to a x570 meg ace with a 3700x and I had slower boot times than my old intel system. so I upgraded my bios and it did improve boot times. however a couple of weeks ago I upgraded my bios to the latest version and now my boot times are slow again, my Bluetooth doesn't work and needs a driver installed everytime I want to use it and my system will lag when I do use Bluetooth. any ideas on how to fix this?

6 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Do you use a hard drive as your main boot drive?

no im booting from my ssd

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

Did you re-use your old SSD or did you, as you should always do if you upgrade, install a clean copy of your operating system?

I reused my old drives....because I didn't know that would be a problem and I don't know whats on there that I need to keep and what can go

1 minute ago, PacketMan said:

Create a backup, reinstall your operating system and restore your files and the programs you need, that's my suggestion

I don't have anything to create a backup to and how do I know what I need to keep?

1 hour ago, PacketMan said:

Well... If you don't know if you want a file or not, then surely you don't care about the file anyway so you can delete it

Don't you have any external HDD? USB sticks? anything to do a backup of the important files? another computer in which you can copy files using filezilla...?

I could probably find something like that