looking for a Recommendation

Skyhookpapa

am getting ready to do a monitor upgrade form my HP 2311 for something better for gaming i have my eye on the sceptre 30-inch curved gaming monitor but didn't know if it be the best to get for the price any help would be appreciate

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'd be glad to offer some insight if I could get a bit more information. 

What type of games do you play? I am assuming THIS is the monitor you're referencing? If that's the case what do you like about it? Ultrawide or the higher refresh rates? or something else?

Thank you for time and hope to see you around more.

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

2 minutes ago, Axeonelite said:

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'd be glad to offer some insight if I could get a bit more information. 

What type of games do you play? I am assuming THIS is the monitor you're referencing? If that's the case what do you like about it? Ultrawide or the higher refresh rates? or something else?

Thank you for time and hope to see you around more.

monitor is a ultrawide 2560x1080p resolution with a DP it's 200hz and with HDMI it's 120hz and for the games right now i mostly playing game like apex and for honor and tera and here the amazon link if that helps any https://www.amazon.com/Sceptre-30-inch-Curved-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B07TXM7K4T?ref_=ast_sto_dp and what i really like about is the size of monitor and the refresh rate