Streaming/gaming Computer - Belgium

Azurek

1. Budget & Location
Hi everyone, I live in Belgium and would prefer to buy the parts either from LDLC (Euros) or from Amazon.co.uk (Pounds) / Amazon.de (Euros).

My budget is as follows : 1000-1200€ , I would consider to go up to 1400€ if the improvement in performance is worth it.

Euros: 1000-1200

Pounds: 850 - 1100£

2. Aim
I would like a computer to mainly stream and game as mentioned in the topic title. I currently play League of Legends, WoW, and would like to start playing Crysis 3 and the upcoming elder scrolls online. I have recently bought SC2 and would like to stream all my gameplay as well as to upload videos onto youtube.

Other applications to be used are mainly for university purposes.

I have been using my current computer for seven years and can still play games on normal settings but cannot stream. My intention is to use this computer for a minimum of four years, with the ability to play new upcoming games at high resolutions.

3. Monitors
I currently own a single monitor at 1600x900, however I would like to move to a dual monitor setting in the feasible future. I am thinking of buying a Ben-Q or Asus monitor running at 1920x1080.

4. Peripherals
I intend to buy a mechanical keyboard (green/blue), but not at the moment of purchase of my computer.

5. Why are you upgrading?
I currently own a computer that is seven years old. I have tried to tweak it as much as possible, but it is now time for a change.

------------------

1) Would you recommend me to wait for new gpu's/cpu's for a decrease in current prices or significant increase in performance?

2) Here is a list of some of the parts I have thought of. Please let me know how I can make it better! :)

CPU: Intel Core I5-3570k 195.69

MoBo: MSI Z77 MPower 166.69

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz CL9 (two module kit) 59.30

GPU: Asus AMD Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II (3GB) 380.69

HDD: Western Caviar Black 1 TO, OR the new Hybrid Seagate coming out. 80.10

SSD: Already own one - Samsung 830. -

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold Power supply. 120.40

Case: Corsair Vengeace C70 or Fractal Design Arc midi 2 113.84€ Or 91

Cooling: Corsair Hydro H100i 97.85

Current Total Price (All prices are from Amazon.co.uk - exchange rate included): 1214.57

My friend is telling me the motherboard is not a good choice, and recommends me to go an Asus. Is an i7 worth the investment?

Thank you all in advance!

Your friend is wrong - that motherboard is perfectly fine. As for 3770K vs 3570K, unless you're video editing there is no need to go to the 3770K as if only offers hyper threading which games do not support.

Just with your PSU, EVGA aren't known for their power supplies. I'd have a look at Seasonic and Silverstone. :)

As Windspeed said when it comes to 3770K but it will also give you that extra edge when it comes to Live Streaming. That's the only reason I bought an 3770K.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I have found some seasonic PSU's, but they seems to be rather expensive (on amazon).

Would you recommend me to wait for the new GPU's (assuming they are coming out before end of August)?

Would getting 1866MHz RAM make any difference when it comes to Live Streaming? The price difference is only a few euros.

Thank you all for the comments! 

Seasonics are expensive, but quiet and top of the line. If you want to save a few bucks you could go with Corsair or Silverstone. 

I have no idea if 1866MHz RAM will make any difference. I think 1600MHz is fine for just about anything. Don't you'll see that much more performance. I'd rather say that more RAM would help more that faster ram. 

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

I read somewhere that the performance increase from like 1333MHz to 2133MHz is around 4%, might be wrong but if it's true 1866MHz won't be worth it at all.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Indeed. I think 1600MHz is a nice middleground. Otherwise it looks like a nice build. I personally would go with 16GB RAM if it doesn't break the bank for you. 

Current build: Antec P180, Asus P8Z68 Pro, Intel i5-2500k, Asus GTX 570 2GB, Patriot 16GB 1600MHz, Corsair HX 650W.

New build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11270-video-editing-workstation-build/

I was thinking of going for 16GB, but besides these costs I also want to buy a new keyboard and monitor. I decided to go for 8GB as of now, and add another 8GB in the future.

As for the PSU I have found the following:

Seasonic X-650 Full module 650W ATX12V Power Supply Unit - Gold - 147euros

Seasonic 650W M12II Bronze Series Modular Power Supply (Ample +12V Outputs, Smart and Silent Fan Control, Multi-GPU - 130euros.

Good thinking. A good monitor and a mechanical keyboard does cost. If you want to save some money the HX 650W costs about 120 euros. Depending om where you live. Quality wise as good as Seasonic I think, but Seasonic run a bit quieter. HX is gold qualified though.