Another "What can Nintendo do to improve the Wii U" article, but in depth.

BallGum

nintendo wii is better than xbox 360 and ps3 if you don't believe me I'll play you at any game

what makes me realize how silly pc folk are is that the wii u has been out for at least 1 and a half years now...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U

november 2012 no offence but screw the people who b*tch about it its been a year now

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

you cannot compare a one year old console to a ps4 or xbox one as the wii u isn't a near enough pc gaming machine cut down

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

nintendo wii is better than xbox 360 and ps3 if you don't believe me I'll play you at any game

what makes me realize how silly pc folk are is that the wii u has been out for at least 1 and a half years now...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U

november 2012 no offence but screw the people who b*tch about it its been a year now

Did you even read the article? I can understand support for Nintendo, they're a great company, but this seems like fanboy behaviour to me and you should stop.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Go back in a time machine and not screw up the launch and marketing.

That'd work too. But seriously, what do you think?

That'd work too. But seriously, what do you think?

They need to really get the idea out that the Wii U is not just a tablet thing. If they changed the name, it might even work. 

They also need some really good exclusives, and push them hard for the Wii U. 

They need to really get the idea out that the Wii U is not just a tablet thing. If they changed the name, it might even work.

They also need some really good exclusives, and push them hard for the Wii U.

I agree. I also think they should push Indie development and lift their YouTube content rules.

Did you even read the article? I can understand support for Nintendo, they're a great company, but this seems like fanboy behaviour to me and you should stop.

Yes I'm most definitely 100% nintendo fanboi..+ PC fanboi too. Without including my previous remarks I'm opening with a clear and open mind. Yes I did read the article as it explains that the author wants more integration with other nintendo products like the 3DS (mostly the newer models of the DS) more games <- mini games etc. The advertising was said to be bad but I think that the market didn't have a clue in the first place. My friend back when I was in my final year of exams told me all about the upcoming wii u aka project cafe he explained to me every single detail down to the make of course the wonderful console coming out in Q4 of 2014

That wasn't said at all.

That wasn't said at all.

wait is this for me to read >_< or not..?

wait is this for me to read >_< or not..?

It's for you.