Signature editing request

FakeNSA
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,

Click your username to drop down the menu, select Account Settings. One of the options on the left panel will be "Signature"

So this is a bit of an idiotic request, but every time I need to edit my signature (infrequent) it takes me a few minutes to find where I can edit my signature. In fact, on this most recent attempt (I need to write an obituary for my PC) I cannot find it at all.

Can this be indicated somewhere in the profile editing screen? It seems like a more logical place to put it, however, I understand that the system the forum is running on may not allow it. If you cannot place it under profile, perhaps a note of where it can be found?

I might just be a tool. Sorry!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

Click your username to drop down the menu, select Account Settings. One of the options on the left panel will be "Signature"

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I am a fool. Thank you!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!