CPU and GPU under performing?

HopeLiveDie

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/24439694

So this is my user benchmark and my CPU is always in the under performing percentile. My GPU also runs on the lower percentile most of the time, this time it happened to run a little better as it occasionally does. I only started looking into my temps when I got my RTX 2080S and noticed my FPS was lower in almost all game comparisons with similar hardware on youtube. I adjusted all of my fan curves and saw similar performance with atleast lower temps but my GPU was still not getting near the FPS I've seen other users hit and my CPU always doesn't do well in userbenchmark. I also used Cinebench R20 and my CPU is hitting lower numbers than other similar tests I've seen: 2883 Multicore/ 413 single core. 

Is there anything I can check to see why my GPU seems to be hitting low FPS comparatively and my CPU hits low benches? I think the issue may be my CPU and NOT my GPU because I've tested an GTX 1080, RTX 2080, and RTX 2080S and they've all under performed lower than expected leading me to believe my CPU might be the real issue but I'm not sure why. Any suggestions would help a bunch.

MY PC (bought from DELL 2018)

Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis, 1 Year
Dell Limited Hardware Warranty Initial Year
Alienware USB Optical Mouse
Alienware Standard USB 2.0 Keyboard (English)
Dell.com Order
US Power Cord
None Required
Microsoft Office 30 Day Trial
No FGA
No Option Included
Additional Software
8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 Processor Label
Shipping Material
Regulatory Label
Aurora R7 Placemat
Safety/Environment and Regulatory Guide (English/French Multi-language)
CMS Essentials DVD no Media
Thank you for Choosing Dell
Killer Wireless 1535 Driver
Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
850W EPA Bronze PSU Liquid Cooled Chassis
1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive (UPGRADED: added 1TB 970 EVO PLUS as boot drive)
16GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2666MHz (2X8GB)
NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1080 with 8GB GDDR5X (UPGRADED: to RTX 2080S)
Windows 10 Home 64bit English
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 (6-Core/12-Thread, 12MB Cache, up to 4.6GHz with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology)

Check the clock speed. Because that can screw you over. My dads laptop with a 2070 was under clocked and because of that he got low fps and benchmark results. Other wise call who ever you bought your computer from and ask about it. It could be locked from the locked bios that the company set up

25 minutes ago, John_Trollinski said:

Check the clock speed. Because that can screw you over. My dads laptop with a 2070 was under clocked and because of that he got low fps and benchmark results. Other wise call who ever you bought your computer from and ask about it. It could be locked from the locked bios that the company set up

How would I check my clock speed?

My PCs warranty ended this past October, I've had the GTX 1080 this whole time till just last month when I upgraded, I'd simply just assumed that my GTX performance was supposed to be how it is. Only after upgrading did I realize that my new GPU and my old GPU had been both under performing. I watched all these benchs expecting to reach those results when i got my upgrade just to see that it was 10 to 15 FPS lower than expected.