Any EDM lovers here?

maxvons

So, my favorite genre is EDM (electro house, progressive house etc. ), and I wonder if there's any other people here on the forum that like this too :P

Some of my favorite artists include Uppermost, Overwerk, Project 46, James Egbert, Favright, Insan3lik3, Vicetone and Mord Fustang, Rogue and TwoThirds. 

My favorite EDM song of all time is probably Walking Dreams by TwoThirds. I also love a song called Summer Ashes by Kewin Drew (Strangers Remix)

You can find it here

You can find the last one here  

I also quite like classical music for some reason. My favorite being the Lord of the Rings symphony  :D

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

ME. And Pacific Rim?

The movie?

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Monstercat :D and I listen to EDM pretty much everyday.

Monstercat is nice. You should check out Big Fish Recordings and Tasty Network too! 

For your profile picture, or is that halo?

That's Halo. Just thought it looked cool :)

My step brother loves that music and is slowly dragging me into it. I don't go by artists personally, in any kind of music.

Because I'm a nerd, I have to like this.

And then there's this.

Then there's this.

-snip-

ANIMUUUU! :D

Something new to listen to at work. Thanks. :DDD

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So, my favorite genre is EDM (electro house, progressive house etc. ), and I wonder if there's any other people here on the forum that like this too :P

Liquid DNB all day errday

My step brother loves that music and is slowly dragging me into it. I don't go by artists personally, in any kind of music.

Because I'm a nerd, I have to like this.

And then there's this.

Then there's this.

ANIMUUUU! :D

Something new to listen to at work. Thanks. :DDD

That Duel of Fates is actually a remix by The Noisy Freaks and Dead Cat Bounce. Heard it a long time ago :)

Monstercat was great in its early stages. Now it's turned into generic shite.

These guys. Taking brostep to a whole new level. Anything on Lifted Music is great.

Monstercat still promote some nice stuff, but I prefer just following the artists I like on Soundcloud. 

Not entirely sure if it's EDM, but the Mirror's Edge soundtrack seems similar to songs in the genre. I can listen to this entire thing easily while working, such a good OST. 

Not entirely sure if it's EDM, but the Mirror's Edge soundtrack seems similar to songs in the genre. I can listen to this entire thing easily while working, such a good OST. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y05wiQQbFLU

Yeah, I have a thing for game soundtracks too, haha. I like the Crysis 2 soundtrack, and the World of Warcraft OST is just pure art. 

You guys should check out this new remix by Throttle, it's quite nice. 

https://soundcloud.com/throttle/avicii-you-make-me-throttle-remix-official

I like the albums from Cr2 records, favorite songs are probably: 'The French Government - Swench', 'The French Government - Panoptica' and 'Tim Vita - Balcania'.

Using Tapatalk

Monstercat is nice. You should check out Big Fish Recordings and Tasty Network too! 

I've listened to a few tracks Tasty Network uploaded before, and I didn't like them. Never heard of Big Fish though.

I've listened to a few tracks Tasty Network uploaded before, and I didn't like them. Never heard of Big Fish though.

You don't like this one either?

I hope I'm a EDM lover... with 1000+ electronic songs on my youtube playlist I'd be insane if I wasn't.

My Playlist

We really need a music section for the forums so we can stick all the awesome music related content there. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I hope I'm a EDM lover... with 1000+ electronic songs on my youtube playlist I'd be insane if I wasn't.

My Playlist

We really need a music section for the forums so we can stick all the awesome music related content there. 

Well, it's a tech forum, not a music forum, but I get what you mean :P

Aaron Static :) Redemtion Album, fantastic. Here

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

Well, it's a tech forum, not a music forum, but I get what you mean :P

Yeah I know, it'll always be a tech forum but having subsections that are active make the place livelier!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^