Using GPU from Pre build for new Build

RasmusLDS
Go to solution Solved by Deuxez,
12 minutes ago, RasmusLDS said:

I want to make a new system with a Ryzen 5 3600x, Asus ROG Strix B450-F, 16GB dual stick HyperX Fury 2666 mHz, Corsair TX550m, Phanteks Eclipse p400 Glass and want to use the GPU from my 2 y/o Lenovo Game Cube Y720 (It's a gtx 1070) Does anyone know if there is going to be any problems with using this GPU? 

There shouldnt be any problem with using an prebuild gpu in a new system. Just slap it in there and enjoy.

I want to make a new system with a Ryzen 5 3600x, Asus ROG Strix B450-F, 16GB dual stick HyperX Fury 2666 mHz, Corsair TX550m, Phanteks Eclipse p400 Glass and want to use the GPU from my 2 y/o Lenovo Game Cube Y720 (It's a gtx 1070) Does anyone know if there is going to be any problems with using this GPU? 

12 minutes ago, RasmusLDS said:

There shouldnt be any problem with using an prebuild gpu in a new system. Just slap it in there and enjoy.

3 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

Thanks!