Supermicro Motherboard, no video after BIOS update

I recently purchased an X9DRE-LN4F off of ebay, it worked perfectly, but I planned to put two 2667 v2 processors into it, and so I needed to update my BIOS. I updated the IPMI (required to be v2.0 or higher), and updated to the latest version of AMI BIOS for this board (X9DR78.713), I jumped pins 2-3 on JPME1 and JPME2, as directed. When I rebooted, all of the monitors I had on hand stated that the video signal from my iGPU (via VGA) was out of range, which is strange, since I have a 60Hz 1080p monitor (BenQ RL2455HM), which VGA cannot possibly saturate. The monitor flashes on and off, between showing a black screen with the "Out of Range!" warning and all pixels/backlight being off.
I attempted to recover the BIOS as directed by the BIOS readme, but to no avail. The board did the regular beep codes (as it did prior to the BIOS flash), and changing my E5 2603 v1 out for the 2667 v2 didn't seem to change anything, so I'm not sure what else to do.

Readme for AMI BIOS 3.0ME.txt

OK well you're in a jam. 

Let me see if I can help you out.

Contact this seller at E-bay. Get the original bios and then the up to date bios chip.

See if you can get the system running again this route. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BIOS-CHIP-SUPERMICRO-X9DRH-iTF-X9DRT-IBQF-X9DRT-HF-X9DRE-LN4F-X9DRi-LN4F-/171065594770

Or you flash the bios off-board.

@Beerzerker can give you tips and tricks updating a bios off-board and the tools needed.

There is a guy that's based in the US you can get your BIOS chips from as well: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BIOS-Chip-ASROCK-Z77-EXTREME4/380430579517?epid=0&hash=item58936df73d:g:PXIAAOSwaTVZyP-W

Nevermind the listing showing a different BIOS chip, the thing here is it's a link to the guy's store.

What you'd need to do is send the guy a message letting him know the exact board you have by make, model and revision/version, make sure you give all this info since it does matter. He will then let you know what to do from that point onward and so on.

I've used this guy several times before and in every case he's came through with a good chip. In fact, if I were you I'd see about getting a spare chip just in case this ever happens again.

That way it's a matter of remove and drop the spare in - You're good to go.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.