Low cpu usage while in fullscreen but 100% usage in windowed mode on Battlefield 5

I downloaded bf5 yesterday and have been having input lag issues in full screen so i was messing about with the settings and tried windowed mode and i found out that i get 45+ fps increase while in windowed mode which i thought was strange, as usually it doesn't make a difference in other games, i also found that my Cpu is being used a lot more in windowed so i am a bit confused to what is happening as i get a lot more fps in windowed but i have huge amount of input delay, and in full screen i have input delay but 40-50 fps less which i think is whats causing my game to have input lag in full screen. Is this some kind of bottleneck? i was going to buy a new Gpu eventually when i get the money.

Specs:

Gtx 1050ti

i7 7700k 4.2ghz overclocked to 4.8ghz

16gb ddr4 3200mhz ram

Screenshot from full screen:

https://gyazo.com/c9099c0dec1eea69512349d270bcc057

Screenshot from windowed mode:

https://gyazo.com/62495a757b8dfa5a17b082115c79c576

@Ohsnaps i thought so too, but why do i get 60-80% cpu usage in full screen but 80-100% in windowed, isn't it suppose to be the other way round? 

Lower resolution means less work on gpu not cpu. Since the 1050ti is the bottleneck a lower res allows the CPU to work harder and higher frame rate. 

Ok thanks for the help, i guess ill play at a lower res until i get a better GPU