I was looking at OSX mavericks earlier this week and I was saddened by the fact it wont support my graphics card (780ti) if I were to hackintosh it, however I have heard that there are drivers now that would allow me to run OSX, but there is no cuda core support.

Could I set up OSX from this disk http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MC573Z/A/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard .

I have 2 seperate hard drives for each OS (running win8.1 at the moment)

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

You can still easily install OS X, your 780 just wont support OpenCL apps, they will crash.  For the most part you will be fine.

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but you do need a bit more than a retail disc in order to hackintosh a PC, your going to need to a third party tool or a modified distro. 

Yes I do realise this, and I would prefer to use an unmodified distro with a third party tool, I have seen a few walkthroughs as well.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

You can still easily install OS X, your 780 just wont support OpenCL apps, they will crash.  For the most part you will be fine.

WRONG!!!

The new NVIDIA Retail driver work perfectly!

Business Management Student @ University St. Gallen (Switzerland)

HomeServer: i7 4930k - GTX 1070ti - ASUS Rampage IV Gene - 32Gb Ram

Laptop: MacBook Pro Retina 15" 2018

Operating Systems (Virtualised using VMware): Windows Pro 10, Cent OS 7

Yes I do realise this, and I would prefer to use an unmodified distro with a third party tool, I have seen a few walkthroughs as well.

Alright just making sure. If you need any help then hit me up( I've only installed OSX on two computers so I'm no expert, but I'd like to think I could provide some help). 

Also what I suggest doing is to look up all your hardware and see what kext's you going to need before you install it. Most importantly get your Ethernet ethernet kext first, so you could download other kexts from the on your computer without using a second device.

I also know you said you didn't want to use a modified distro, but it's pretty easy if you install iAtkos ML2 in VirtualBox, then make a mavericks UniBeast USB drive form the virtual machine.  

I just recently started using OSX as my main OS.  And I haven't had any real problems at all, I don't have your graphics card but it will probably be pretty stable.