pcie riser cable length for View 91 TG RGB?

frozensun

Hi guys.

I'm lazy to unbox the case because it's in box and so heavy.

I'll purchase TT riser cable,but don't know if 200 mm is enough length for mounting card vetically?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

The one that is sold for that case is a minimum of 300mm, so I would go with the 300mm as a minimum.

If 200mm is not mentioned in the product booklet then I would hazard a guess that anything under the mentioned amount is not supported.

Thermaltake TT Premium PCI-E 3.0 Extender (Optional) – Supports a wide range of GPU solutions with ultra-excellent quality. Features like, extreme high-speed cable with highly-routable design, EMI shielding with conducting polymer are crafted for meeting the most demanding system. Available in 300mm, 600mm and 1000mm length

Source

32 minutes ago, datalaughing said:

The one that is sold for that case is a minimum of 300mm, so I would go with the 300mm as a minimum.

If 200mm is not mentioned in the product booklet then I would hazard a guess that anything under the mentioned amount is not supported.

Source

The riser cable is not included with the case..

where have you read that this case requires 300mm cable?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Here is how it looks like,from the point of measurement,I think 2-3 cm more is required at least...

IMG_20200121_112255.jpg

the measurement goes to the back of the case remember that the would be space behind the mbo tray and the mbo itself will have standoffs moving it closer to the front. there will also be space for cable management behind the motherboard that will take up a couple of centimeters 

it's all trick or threat,all are assumptions..the only way to find out is to install MoBo GPU and then see,but I don't have cable near me so it's pointless...

So I should measure from the edge of the case to the vertical mount?

48 minutes ago, datalaughing said:

the measurement goes to the back of the case remember that the would be space behind the mbo tray and the mbo itself will have standoffs moving it closer to the front. there will also be space for cable management behind the motherboard that will take up a couple of centimeters 

IMG_20200121_124714.jpg

Check this out,it's roughly cuz I didn't install MB and GPU:

The way I see it,200mm could pass...