Audio driver problem

TTateRR

So I built my firsth computer for about 3 weeks ago and it went successfully no driver corruption or anything. But yesterday when I turned my computer on, it refused to give me audio. I looked at the audio icon on the taskbar and it was muted. I was going to unmute it but it just started to search for problems. I checked the device maneger and it says that all of my audio drivers are either corrupted or missing. I have tried to reinstall all of the drivers and all of the obvious things. Can you please help me. I am using intergrated audio from my gigabyte HD3.

So I built my firsth computer for about 3 weeks ago and it went successfully no driver corruption or anything. But yesterday when I turned my computer on, it refused to give me audio. I looked at the audio icon on the taskbar and it was muted. I was going to unmute it but it just started to search for problems. I checked the device maneger and it says that all of my audio drivers are either corrupted or missing. I have tried to reinstall all of the drivers and all of the obvious things. Can you please help me. I am using intergrated audio from my gigabyte HD3.

Uninstall the driver and re-install

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false#High%20Definition%20Audio%20Codecs

If your motherboard supports jack-sensing, it will "disable" anything that isn't plugged in, make sure you have plugged your stuff into the right ports, and also check BIOS to see if the onboard audio is still active. 

OP has already done that

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

If your motherboard supports jack-sensing, it will "disable" anything that isn't plugged in, make sure you have plugged your stuff into the right ports, and also check BIOS to see if the onboard audio is still active. 

OP has already done that

how do I do the bios thing?

I have tried that a houndred times but it never works :(

OP has already done that

My bad, skimmed through the post and I seemed to have missed that completely.

I switched the on board audio from auto to enabled but I also uninstalled the drivers yesterday but I forgot to reinstall it. I tried to reinstall the realtek drivers now but it wouldn't let me do it

I switched the on board audio from auto to enabled but I also uninstalled the drivers yesterday but I forgot to reinstall it. I tried to reinstall the realtek drivers now but it wouldn't let me do it

If it won't let you do it, you might have managed to disable the onboard instead of enable it? 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

If it won't let you do it, you might have managed to disable the onboard instead of enable it? 

No i have checked and it's eneabled

Try setting it to auto again, and then try installing the drivers? 

I tried before and after I enabled it

I managed to install the drivers but the audio still doesn't work

Do you have the default audio device set properly? 

I worked the firsth 3 weeks so i'm guessing so yes.

I worked the firsth 3 weeks so i'm guessing so yes.

Windows has been known to go about and change the default output, go and check to see if it is set properly. 

Left click on the speaker icon, the go do playback devices, and make use that the onboard is showing up and is set is set as the default device. 

Do you have the default audio device set properly? 

How do I check that?

Windows has been known to go about and change the default output, go and check to see if it is set properly. 

Left click on the speaker icon, the go do playback devices, and make use that the onboard is showing up and is set is set as the default device. 

It says that no audio devices are installed

It says that no audio devices are installed

Meaning that the onboard isn't even identifying in windows.

Not being a a good software guy, I can't say why really. Does the audio device show up in the Device Manager? 

Meaning that the onboard isn't even identifying in windows.

Not being a a good software guy, I can't say why really. Does the audio device show up in the Device Manager? 

it says that the drvers are corrupt

it says that the drvers are corrupt

Dunno, I would say that you need to reinstall, but that isn't working right now either. Have you should tried the straight up Gigabyte drivers, instead of the Realtek ones?

Dunno, I would say that you need to reinstall, but that isn't working right now either. Have you should tried the straight up Gigabyte drivers, instead of the Realtek ones?

yes