Fostex T50rp

BennisTheMennis

I've got these headphones coming pre modified.

they have shure 840 pads on them already but i was wondering how different these would be from the FA-003 pads, comfort mainly but would there be much of a sound difference?

also i know a sennheiser hd600 type headband can be put on, is this the best option? how are they without a headband? and other options out there maybe a a hd 595 headband or are they all pretty comparable?

I don't know about the pads, but the headband is just the hd600 padding which I think just has some adhesive so it sticks on the fostex stock headband.

the hd5x5/5x8 padding/covering wraps around the entire headband and I don't think is sold separately.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Dunno about the ear pads, but I hear adding headband padding makes a world of difference. I don't think it matters which padding you use, but the HD 600 padding is just about the only ones you can find from Sennheiser.