What do you think?

Go to solution Solved by Pikatchu,
6 minutes ago, AVSHedgehog said:

144fps at high settings in 1080p on FPS games

This depends on the game, Overwatch or CSGO probably yes.

Rainbow Six Siege (the only other one I play) you would have to drop settings to hit 144Hz.

8 minutes ago, AVSHedgehog said:

opinions on the build

I would pick up a better motherboard for future upgrades, if you planned on upgrading 1-2 years away.

I would also pick up an 1TB SSD instead of going for SSD for boot and HDD for storage.

For me, the price of an 120GB - 250GB SSD and 1TB HDD is the same price as 1TB SSD.

Hey, so I have made a pc part list, on pc part picker and I wanted to ask you guys to check it out and tell me your opinions on the build, I also wanted to ask if this will be able to play at around 144fps at high settings in 1080p on FPS games

6 minutes ago, AVSHedgehog said:

144fps at high settings in 1080p on FPS games

Rainbow Six Siege (the only other one I play) you would have to drop settings to hit 144Hz.

8 minutes ago, AVSHedgehog said:

opinions on the build

I would pick up a better motherboard for future upgrades, if you planned on upgrading 1-2 years away.

I would also pick up an 1TB SSD instead of going for SSD for boot and HDD for storage.

For me, the price of an 120GB - 250GB SSD and 1TB HDD is the same price as 1TB SSD.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

1 minute ago, Pikatchu said:

Thank you so much this was all I needed to clear things up thanks for your help

41 minutes ago, AVSHedgehog said:

Hey, so I have made a pc part list, on pc part picker and I wanted to ask you guys to check it out and tell me your opinions on the build, I also wanted to ask if this will be able to play at around 144fps at high settings in 1080p on FPS games

Not going to work unless maybe only CSGO?

If you want 144fps...I'd look for a high clocking Intel...8600k or 9600k for single thread performance.  Also, i'd find a used gtx 1080 or 1080 ti.  Just buy all the parts used and you'd likely build a better rig for same money.  There's a used 1080 Ti FTW3 for $440 on fleabay...it's worth every penny assuming it's in perfect working order.