New PC built, but my ethernet isnt being noticed.

Kaspersome

So after i built my computer, i began to install windows 10. When met with whether i have internet or not it didnt notice my ethernet cord that i have plugged in. So i continued and now im at windows 10 which for some reason looks very old (i assume its not updated). Basically how do i get my computer to recognize my ethernet. 1. I know for sure this ethernet works. 2. I assume the reasons caused are either my computer doesnt have the driver or something or maybe a cable isnt plugged in?? I need help please. Also why does my windows look like this, i installed windows 10 prospacer.png. If it is that drivers arent installed, how would i get these. Preferably not using a different computer if possible.

image.jpg

4 minutes ago, Kaspersome said:

So after i built my computer, i began to install windows 10. When met with whether i have internet or not it didnt notice my ethernet cord that i have plugged in. So i continued and now im at windows 10 which for some reason looks very old (i assume its not updated). Basically how do i get my computer to recognize my ethernet. 1. I know for sure this ethernet works. 2. I assume the reasons caused are either my computer doesnt have the driver or something or maybe a cable isnt plugged in?? I need help please. Also why does my windows look like this, i installed windows 10 prospacer.png. If it is that drivers arent installed, how would i get these. Preferably not using a different computer if possible.

Can you get internet on the PC 

If you can then go to GPU manufactures site and download the latest drivers for your card

Please quote or tag  @Ben17 if you want to see a reply.

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

5 minutes ago, Kaspersome said:

also what are the specs

If I don't reply it's probly because I am in a different time zone or haven't seen your message yet but I will reply when I see it ? 

Just now, Ben17 said:

also what are the specs

no the problem is that i cant get internet on the PC because my ethernet isnt being recognized my specs are a Ryzen 2600 cpu, 1070ti gpu, asrock B450 pro motherboard, 2 8gb 3200 ram sticks.

1 minute ago, Kaspersome said:

no the problem is that i cant get internet on the PC because my ethernet isnt being recognized my specs are a Ryzen 2600 cpu, 1070ti gpu, asrock B450 pro motherboard, 2 8gb 3200 ram sticks.

are u able to pick up wifi even? 

also what brand and model of gpu is it?

1 minute ago, Ben17 said:

are u able to pick up wifi even? 

also what brand and model of gpu is it?

its a windforce gigabyte 8gb and i dont have a wifi connector thingy, i thought i could just do it with an ethernet.

its a windforce gigabyte 8gb and i dont have a wifi connector thingy, i thought i could just do it with an ethernet.

I can try and find the windows driver for that card and upload it here if you want?

Just now, Ben17 said:

I can try and find the windows driver for that card and upload it here if you want?

i dont have a seperate computer, and my conputer cant go on the internet lol. I was wondering if there are any fixes without internet

Just now, Kaspersome said:

i dont have a seperate computer, and my conputer cant go on the internet lol. I was wondering if there are any fixes without internet

do u have any device that can connect to the internet?

phone, xbox 1, nvidia shield, smart tv, playstations.

i think its these drivers right here

image.jpg

i think its these drivers right here

Probably is

I can send you the drivers and then you could upload them to the pc over usb from the phone

2 minutes ago, Ben17 said:

Probably is

I can send you the drivers and then you could upload them to the pc over usb from the phone

i dont see how i could plug my usb into my iphone 8, lol if that is possible. Explain. I definitely dont have like a converter for something like that.

i dont see how i could plug my usb into my iphone 8, lol if that is possible. Explain

lol sry I dont know tbh (only failar with android devices tbh)

i have an android as well 

2 minutes ago, Ben17 said:

actually i have an idea, upload the files i need here. i would really appreciate it. Please dont fuck my new conputer up with the wrong files

i have an android as well 

download it on that then copy to the PC over USB  (if it works)  should be in a folder called downloads i think

actually i have an idea, upload the files i need here. i would really appreciate it. Please dont fuck my new conputer up with the wrong files

ok will do

thats was i was suggesting ? 

image.thumb.png.2f3aa057c137344e4c8bed7d4ec2ae38.pngis that the right board?

Just now, Ben17 said:

ok will do

thats was i was suggesting ? 

thanks, ill use my neighbors pc. please be quick.

2 secs

forum wont let me going to put them on drive and give you a shred link just run the shortcut in the folder

forum wont let me going to put them on drive and give you a shred link just run the shortcut in the folder

you could email me Kaspersome@gmail.com

because im not sure what you mean

3 minutes ago, Kaspersome said:

sry internet being a pain for me lol

2 minutes ago, Kaspersome said:

you could email me Kaspersome@gmail.com

because im not sure what you mean

i meant a shared link you can download the files from my google drive