• MSI z370-A Pro
  • EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA GAMING
  • G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2 x 8GB DDR4-3200
  • CORSAIR HX Series, HX750, 750 Watt, 80+ Platinum
  • Boot drive: Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
  • Bios Ver: American Megatrends Inc. 2.40, 3/8/2018
  • Windows 10 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
  • Realtek Audio ver. 6.0.1.8412

My problem is as follows every 1-2 hours while I am watching a video for about 5 seconds my whole computer starts to lag, the audio goes slow and deformed and all staticy sort or and when i press space to pause the video it waits till the stutter is done to pause, or if i try to move my mouse it does not really move.

some backstory before i had this audio stutter issue i had an audio delay where when i was watching a video the audio would desync from the video, this occurred over every watching platform, so i reset my computer with a windows stick and because i got a new m.2 stick i switched my boot drive from my old inland ssd to the m.2 listed above. Then audio stutter happened. I first thought it was my graphics card (different from the one above) it was an Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Windforce, because i had some issues when i first got it, so i decided to upgrade a little anyway hoping that would fix my problem, come install, it did not. Now I am at an impass unsure of how to fix this I've run a mem test aswell to see if the issue was memory but nothing came up with an error. please help me i will provide any other necessary information, Thank you.