How To Install .net Framework 3.5 In Windows 8

Microsoft's latest OS, Windows 8 has some weird stuff going on. One of the things is, it doesn't have .NET framework 3.5 pre-installed. It cannot be installed by manually downloading it, You are forced to download it every time you install it in someone's PC. Well today after being fed up with this. I did some long hard research. I found a new way to install the framework from the Windows 8 disk. I decided to make a tutorial about it. 

Things you'll need:

• A machine running Windows 8.
  • A Windows 8 disk that is the same version as the one you're running on the machine.
  • CMD running as Administrator.
Step 1:

Go to the very bottom left side of your screen, and right click. Then choose "Command Promt(Admin)" 

Step 2: 

Type the following (Without quotations ofc) "dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFX3 /All /Source:D:\Sources\SxS /LimitAccess"

2_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

Step 3 (Optional):

In order to be 100% sure that it's not downloading, but instead using the files found in your Windows 8 disk, I suggest you disconnect from the internet.

Step 4: 

After typing what I wrote in Step 2, you can hit enter. CMD will now install and enable .NET framework 3.5 from your Windows 8 disk files.

After it finishes, you will see something similar to this:

3_thumb%25255B10%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

You can double check if it's installed, by going to the Windows Features, menu found in the Control Panel under uninstall program menu.

0_thumb%25255B7%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

Make sure to give correct Windows 8 Installation Media Drive Letter in above command. if not you will get below mentioned error. 

Cheers! :D