Solidworks HERE !!!!!! HELP, PLEASE

Hello Guys , I Have Problem At Solidworks Parts .. At The Beginning I Was Working On SW 2012 At School , Then I Downloaded SW 2014 In My Privet Computer .. And I Edited The Parts Of Project At Home (At SW 2014) .. When I Come Back To School, I Opened The Parts And Suddenly Error Message Appear : " Sorry Cannot Open ########## It's For Future Version" .
How Can I Convert The Version Of 2014 To Version 2012 - Too Necessary To Show The Tester My Project At School . Please Help !! 
Thanks,, 

From what I read if you use the latest SP (5+) for SW2012 it allows you to open files of future versions, like SW2013. However, there's no info about SW2014, it wasn't around at the time of the forum post I read. Try Google, I found some good answers in a few seconds ..

From what I read if you use the latest SP (5+) for SW2012 it allows you to open files of future versions, like SW2013. However, there's no info about SW2014, it wasn't around at the time of the forum post I read. Try Google, I found some good answers in a few seconds ..

All Results Of Google About (2013 To 2012) And Nothin Could Help Me , I Tried =) Thanks Anyway

You can try save the part as an iso body in 2014 and importing it into 2012 version