MOBO Red / Green / White light

This is my first PC build, and it’s been working good for around a year and a half now. Just recently when turning on my computer, it starts up for a few seconds then shuts off. Seconds later the system turns back on and a series of lights glow on the motherboard from red, orange, white then green. This will always opt me to start the bios screen then exit from there. (Preciously never did that.) Even more recently the computer has taken an unusual amount of time to start bios, and has even shut off for a few seconds during the bios screen and turned on again. I am not sure what the issue is and I have misplaced my MOBO manual to find out..

Specs: 

Intel i5-7600k 
Asus GTX 1060 3gb
Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler 
Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

EVGA - SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit

816694BA-FD3B-410C-9A23-F2BA25D55792.jpeg

CD392B63-CA8C-4887-A1E1-8E1DC55C8EC7.jpeg

Those are probably debug light codes.  The computer may be trying to tell you something is wrong.  You need to decode them to find out what they say.  They differ from motherboard to motherboard.  Your motherboard manual may have a way to tell what they mean.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Those are probably debug light codes.  The computer may be trying to tell you something is wrong.  You need to decode them to find out what they say.  They differ from motherboard to motherboard.  Your motherboard manual may have a way to tell what they mean.

Is there anywhere I can find an online manual? Ive lost my physical one

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Thanks for this. I was able to find out what each corresponding light means but I still don’t quite understand my situation. The lights when starting up my system flash every single warning indicator, but after a few seconds the computer starts regularly. Sometimes it will even restart and do the process over until it runs. I haven’t tinkered with the computer at all in quite a while so I don’t think any cables are loose or something... weird.