Question about ASROCK X570 Phantom Gaming 4 MOBO and Corsair H100i

Hello,

I just finished building my computer a little over a couple of weeks ago now and I was wondering if anyone knows where the USB header for the Corsair H100i cooler goes on this mobo? I was able to plug in all the other headers for the cooler and it seems like the water pump is working as well as the fans. The only thing not plugged in is the usb header which I assume controls the fan speeds. Anyone else have any experience with this combo? I want to turn down the fan speed of the fans on my reservoir because they're just so freaking loud. I have no access to control those fan speeds, I'm assuming until I can get that usb header in.

Thanks and Happy New Year!.....hopefully monkaS

If I'm not mistaken the fans are not controlled by the USB header, they're plugged into the CPU fan slot on your mobo, and you can set a fan curve in your BIOs. And that USB should just plug into a USB 2.0 header on your mobo

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

5 minutes ago, Statik said:

If I'm not mistaken the fans are not controlled by the USB header, they're plugged into the CPU fan slot on your mobo, and you can set a fan curve in your BIOs. And that USB should just plug into a USB 2.0 header on your mobo

You can control fan/pump speed on USB with Corsair icue. I personally use it from The usb so idk about The bios.

1 hour ago, Jorma04 said:

You can control fan/pump speed on USB with Corsair icue. I personally use it from The usb so idk about The bios.

Ok well there you go the. I've always used bios to set a curve. Its easy as fuck

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro